400000 400000

WannaBeClock WannaBeClock

I really liked this

Amusing satire. 5

luke734 responds:

Thanks. i will be making much more clock flash's!! :D

3 Second Collab 3 Second Collab

I love you.

<3 <3 <3

FL Studio Trance D/B Tut! FL Studio Trance D/B Tut!

Good job...

... but don't give newbies the idea that something only has to sound cool for it to be good. You have to *do* something with every track, not just pump out music, Zenon.

Erm, so yeah. That's one way to make a kick, but I find myself composing kicks from the three contributing elements: click, punch, and sine. I prefer to tweak each one separately, whether with an oscillator or Audacity, and then put them together, equalize, export as a .wav, and hopefully use it more than once in the future :)

Nav responds:

Haha, thanks for reviewing... This was more to show newbs around the program...

ColorBurst ColorBurst

I love this game.

Favorited. Fivened. Addictive. Colorful. Well-accompanied. Well-made. Simple. Easy to learn.

Kickass.

itsjms responds:

Sweet,Awsome,Amazing,Almost Lovable,Great,Fantastic,Wonderful.

Cake.

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Steep learning curve?

By level 2 I quit. Hey, if the slow player can't get into it, they won't like it. Bad physics - should have updated them.

Lambtaco responds:

You wouldn't believe how hard it would be to update the physics in a complete game of this size.

Computer Love+*~.0 Computer Love+*~.0

Hmm

Opening beat sounds like the one in Eric Prydz' "Pjanoo" but is sped up! I don't really hear any house in this, it feels more like techno or trance to me. Nice forward motion but really lacking a central theme for me. Maybe it doesn't need one.

Chronamut responds:

yeah It's lacking some vocals which will come eventually..

and yes this was partially inspired by that song :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Fable (Radio Edit) Fable (Radio Edit)

Wow, great!

I really liked Robert Miles' Dreamland album and still return to it in times of emotional difficulty. I think you did a great job with the grit you introduced to such an innocent theme while maintaining the basic textures... Should be three times as long and develop more. at 2:07 the song should continue to build into a full fledged section with chord progression interacting with the beat. For an example of what I mean, check out Dave Darrell's remix of Miles' "Children".

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thanks. This is a cut version of my Original Radio Edit. That's why it is very short. :}

Melancholia (House Mix) Melancholia (House Mix)

Interesting mix

The driving beat and distant harmonies you used reminds me of the house hit Hometown Glory and the music by Kaskade/Late Night Alumni. I think you could have spent more time polishing both the chord synth and how you introduced it. It still soars, I am just nitpicking. I would have liked to hear a little bit of development and variety in the percussion, the beat. Length is a little short for such a progressive house track. 8/10 ...#

PrEmoEffect responds:

Hmm. I will look up those producers to see what you mean. My newer tracks have more work with the percs because I've heard time and time again that mine are too mundane for house. But yeah, it's good to hear that from multiple sources. Check out my newer tracks, they are much more developed in that sense. I will, however, keep the length to a minimum because well... this is Newgrounds after all. Thanks for the review.