400000 400000

WannaBeClock WannaBeClock

I really liked this

Amusing satire. 5

luke734 responds:

Thanks. i will be making much more clock flash's!! :D

3 Second Collab 3 Second Collab

I love you.

<3 <3 <3

clocks1 clocks1

rofl

You made me laugh harder than some of the other Clock movies, and that's what it's all about. Nice work.

thechatt responds:

wow thx i expected to get tons of negative feedback thx i guess i'll submit something next time as well i got a video made already

Birth of a Bass Birth of a Bass

Little Johnny then decides to take bass lessons

He goes to his first lesson
I learned 3 notes dad!

He goes to his second lesson
His dad asks him, Son what did you learn?
I learned 3 more notes dad!

He goes to his third lesson
His dad asks him, Son what did you learn?
Oh, I couldn't make it, I had a gig.

But all jokes aside, nice job. I will never figure out Flash in my lifetime and I admire the effort of someone actually doing so.

Logite responds:

Hit me up sometime and I'll show you how I figured it out, but don't give up eh? :)

We're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it.

Good song...

...but just because you can animate Mario characters to it doesn't mean this is a good video.

Friendship is rare Friendship is rare

Say what?

Lip syncing was off. "Erasures" at end. Please improve, I hope that's what you're doing. I didn't even get the point of the song, let alone the video.

You gave this entry a 1, lowering its score from 2.6768 to 2.6740!

I have nothing more to say.

Feel Good Inc. Feel Good Inc.

Good animation, but what about the song's message?

This flash had great animation. I was impressed at the dance-club scene. However, by animation, I don't mean graphics; they're completely separate. The graphics - the only thing that really got to me was the one part where you're looking up at all the people looking down at you from the hotels. The perspective was slightly off. Anyhow, the cartoonish / stick-figure style worked fine for the video. The sound quality was great and for a music video, it was as interactive as it needed to be. I guess you're wondering by now, why, then, did I give you a 7/10?

Where'd the whole message of corporate mind-control and fighting the system go? Maybe a little bit of it was in the hotel complex, but the message of the song wasn't about feeling good - it was about how people TRY to feel good by accepting corporations, and how that's wrong. It's about freedom from greed, vanity and human weakness: an attempt to get away from all things venal. And while most aspects of this video are deserving of a 9 or even a 10, the failure to capture the message of the song brings you to a nice three-and-a-half stars. But I'd like to let you know that I could never make flash for my LIFE.

~Endlessnumber

4Cuties responds:

Thanks. Quite the review you wrote there. I'll try to get closer to the heart of a song next time i make a music video. Personally, i had not actually thought of it that way. Makes a lot of sense though.

In case anybody's interested, I'm working on AM Radio by Everclear right now.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

One of us has bad taste.

That wasn't funny. I just can't wait till some fanboy jumps out and goes "0mg wtf dis iz 73h 0wnz0lz n00b!!!" Until then, I'd like to point out that you might want to use a real song, not a song from a videogame, as that's all synth and no actual recording most of the time. If you're looking for funny violence, search for Breadman.

Tell Me! Tell Me!

That One Song

Yeah... this is the same voiceover as That One Song, it's on his website.

I like it though.

Anyways what he's going to say is that he has a song stuck in his head and he forgot the name of it. The Price is Right! *bum Da dum ba dum Dummmmm*

unclejenkins responds: